As an authorized PROMOTER (Affiliate) of ARTOR sarl (BIOXPARC), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting BIOXPARC as an Affiliate PROMOTER.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise BIOXPARC digital platform to receive bonus and awards on new inscriptions of Members to BIOXPARC digital platform, by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the BIOXPARC Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
- Bonus and Awards
The Inscriptions Activity increase your Intangible Value since you are connected to the BIOXPARC network, and consequently all your future professional activities will be simpler and improved in results.
For this reason the digital platform assigns you to the opening of your personal account a value of 100 AP, as the initial certification of your intangible asset.
The referral activity increases your personal intangible value as it expands your personal network of contacts (Relationship Intangible Asset): this activity is evaluated in the form of Asset Points, equal to 10% of the Asset Points certified in new Member’s Accounts.
Therefore in the case of the Member Referral Activity, each registration that creates 100 AP* in the account of each new Member, the digital platform BIOXPARC will assign 10AP to Promoter (10% of 100 AP – Inscription Activity) = 10AP).
(* AP=Asset Points are the unit of measurement used by the BIOXPARC digital platform to certify the Intangible Activities of Members)
In addition to increasing Promoter intangible value, at the same time the entire BIOXPARC network increases its value: for this reason the Promoter will receive bonuses and awards from ARTOR sarl, which will be credited directly to the Promoter’s personal wallet.
The ARTOR sarl, upon reaching the set objectives (see Promoter List Bonus) will rewards you with the related bonuses/awards.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. BIOXPARC reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of BIOXPARC in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with BIOXPARC, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions.
In addition to the foregoing, BIOXPARC reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
- Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the BIOXPARC site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
- Coupon and Deal Sites
BIOXPARC occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on BIOXPARC Coupons, BIOXPARC Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
BIOXPARC will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by BIOXPARC. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless BIOXPARC and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by BIOXPARC to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Morocco. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in Tribunal of Marrakech, Morocco.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
- Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the BIOXPARC affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the ShareASale and/or BIOXPARC application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature
|Goal Asset Point||Bonus (Euros)||Total Bonus (Euros)|