CALL FOR APPLICATIONS BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS
DEADLINE DECEMBER 13TH, 2022
The BIOXPARC – International Hub Biotech & Life Science offers N° 10.000 Merit RESEARCHER GRANT in favor of accredited university and higher education institutions researchers, in order to foster international cooperation in biotechnological fields research. (see “List of eligible BIOXPARC Education Institutions”).
The aim of the project is to promote the development of biotechnologies by financing the research projects, using innovative financial tools such as NFTs on blockchain.
Applicants must certify their valid enrollment at the eligible BIOXPARC universities and higher education institutions.
Candidate must send the application through his / her E-CV (www.electroncv.com).
Applicants who will meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call (DECEMBER 13TH, 2022 2 p.m. C.E.T.) may apply for a grant.
Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered.
Applications will be evaluated by a BIOXPARC Grants Committee.
All valid applications will be immediately included in the ranking, and the BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS will be assigned on the basis of a Ranking Asset Point on E-CV (www.electroncv.com)
Candidates who will be classified among the first 10,000 positions of Ranking BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS in date DECEMBER 13TH, 2022 2 p.m. C.E.T. will be awarded of the RESEARCH GRANT.
Grants are awarded for a period of research projects starting from January 1st, 2023. The period will be renewed automatically every year, for the same period and for the duration of the research projects.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applicants must submit the online application via the BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS Application Link of their E-CV (www.electroncv.com): on the information of the E-CV will be verified for the eligibility of the application.
The NFT- BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS is compatible with any other grant offered including the scholarships provided by educational public authorities and offered by international institutions.
Grantee with the acceptance of the RESEARCH GRANT, exclusively transfers the tokenization rights of their intangible assets certified on their E-CV.
TERMS OF GRANT
– BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS are donated as a non-repayable grant and no cost is borne by the beneficiary.
– on the assignment date (deadline of this Call), the BIOXPARC Grants Committee will authorize the connection of each of the E-CV accounts of the selected beneficiaries to its NFT – KEYPASS BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS.
– BIOXPARC NFT – KEYPASS are technically created, registered and managed exclusively by the specialized platform www.monkeypass.net
– Amount of BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS is variable and depends on the amount of the royalties generated by the negotiation of the assigned and linked to the E-CV profile of the beneficiary.
– The amount of the BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS will vary in relation to the amount of the royalties generated by the transactions and liquidated by the OPENSEA marketplace from the trading Criptoasset NFT – BIOXPARC 2023 combined with the E-CV account of the beneficiary
– NFT BIOXPARC buyer investors are attracted by the valuation of the intangible assets of the E-CV profile linked to the NFT, (certified on www.assetpointsuite.com) and therefore the total amount of exchanges will grow over time with the increase in Intellectual Capital of the candidate, and consequently the amount of royalties received.
– Cumulative amount of BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS will be paid to the beneficiary by quarterly transfers to a bank account or electronic wallet.
– On the expiry date of grant’s period, the NFT-BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS will be assigned to another meritorious student, under the same conditions.
– the different NFTs, which already generate different royalties, will be assigned to the new beneficiaries according to their ranking: the highest value RESEARCH GRANTS will be assigned to the first ranked candidates and so on in descending order.
– if a beneficiary of NFT BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS loses the minimum allocation requirements (view Eligibility Criteria), the NFT will be connected by the E-CV profile and assigned to the first of the excluded from the first 10,000 positions of Ranking BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS.
AMOUNT NFT- BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS
Grantee will receive a royalties equal to 8% of total trading amount on criptoasset digital market of NFT- BIOXPARC RESEARCHER GRANT assigned.
CERTIFICATION ON ELECTRON-CURRICULUM VITAE (www.electroncv.com)
The assignment of the RESEARCH GRANT is officially communicated on the candidate’s E-CV, the day and time set on the CALL FOR APPLICATIONS BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANTS deadline.
The quarterly accreditation of royalties will start automatically and, at the same time, the certification of the added value of the RESEARCH GRANTS to the intangible asset “Human Resources” of the beneficiary.
Royalties on the NFT SCHOLARSHIP trading amount are reserved for the Holder of this APS NFT - Limited Edition 2023. Quantity available: N° 10000
BIOXPARC RESEARCH GRANT
Royalties on the NFT RESEARCH GRANT trading amount are reserved for the Holder of this APS NFT - Limited Edition 2023. Quantity available: N° 10000
Unlimited Royalties on the NFT AWARD trading amount are reserved for the Holder of this APS NFT - Limited Edition 2023. Quantity available: N° 10000
No comment yet, add your voice below!