CALL FOR APPLICATIONS BIOXPARC SCHOLARSHIP
DEADLINE DECEMBER 13TH, 2022
The BIOXPARC – International Hub Biotech & Life Science offers N° 10.000 (ten thousand) Merit SCHOLARSHIP in favor of accredited university and higher education institutions students, in order to foster international cooperation in biotechnological fields research. (“List of eligible BIOXPARC Education Institutions”). The aim of the project is to promote the development of biotechnologies by financing the higher education of students, using innovative financial tools such as NFTs on blockchain.
Applicants must certify their valid enrollment at the eligible BIOXPARC universities and higher education institutions.
Candidate must send the application through his / her E-CV (www.electroncv.com).
Applicants who will meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call (DECEMBER 13TH, 2022 2 p.m. C.E.T.) may apply for a grant.
Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered.
Applications will be evaluated by a BIOXPARC Grants Committee.
All valid applications will be immediately included in the ranking, and the BIOXPARC Scholarships will be assigned on the basis of a Ranking Asset Point on E-CV (www.electroncv.com)
Candidates who will be classified among the first 10,000 positions of Ranking BIOXPARC Scholarships in date DECEMBER 13TH, 2022 2 p.m. C.E.T. will be awarded of the scholarship.
Grants are awarded for a period of study starting from January 1st, 2023. The period will be renewed automatically every year, for the same period and for the duration of the Courses of Higher Education, PhD program and Master’s Degree courses.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applicants must submit the online application via the BIOXPARC SCHOLARSHIP Application Link of their E-CV (www.electroncv.com): on the information of the E-CV will be verified for the eligibility of the application.
The NFT- BIOXPARC SCHOLARSHIP is compatible with any other grant offered including the scholarships provided by educational public authorities and offered by international institutions.
Grantee with the acceptance of the scholarship, exclusively transfers the tokenization rights of their intangible assets certified on their E-CV.
TERMS OF GRANT
– BIOXPARC Scholarships are donated as a non-repayable grant and no cost is borne by the beneficiary.
– on the assignment date (deadline of this Call), the BIOXPARC Grants Committee will authorize the connection of each of the E-CV accounts of the selected beneficiaries to its NFT – KEYPASS BIOXPARC SCHOLARSHIP.
– BIOXPARC NFT – KEYPASS are technically created, registered and managed exclusively by the specialized platform www.monkeypass.net
– Amount of BIOXPARC scholarship is variable and depends on the amount of the royalties generated by the negotiation of the assigned and linked to the E-CV profile of the beneficiary.
– The amount of the BIOXPARC scholarship will vary in relation to the amount of the royalties generated by the transactions and liquidated by the OPENSEA marketplace from the trading Criptoasset NFT – BIOXPARC 2023 combined with the E-CV account of the beneficiary
– NFT BIOXPARC buyer investors are attracted by the valuation of the intangible assets of the E-CV profile linked to the NFT, (certified on www.assetpointsuite.com) and therefore the total amount of exchanges will grow over time with the increase in Intellectual Capital of the candidate, and consequently the amount of royalties received.
– Cumulative amount of BIOXPARC scholarship will be paid to the beneficiary by quarterly transfers to a bank account or electronic wallet.
– On the expiry date of grant’s period, the NFT-BIOXPARC SCHOLARSHIP will be assigned to another meritorious student, under the same conditions.
– the different NFTs, which already generate different royalties, will be assigned to the new beneficiaries according to their ranking: the highest value scholarships will be assigned to the first ranked candidates and so on in descending order.
– if a beneficiary of NFT BIOXPARC SCHOLARSHIP loses the minimum allocation requirements (view Eligibility Criteria), the NFT will be connected by the E-CV profile and assigned to the first of the excluded from the first 10,000 positions of Ranking BIOXPARC Scholarships.
AMOUNT NFT- BIOXPARC SCHOLARSHIP
Grantee will receive a royalties equal to 8% of total trading amount on criptoasset digital market of NFT- BIOXPARC SCHOLARSHIP assigned.
CERTIFICATION ON ELECTRON-CURRICULUM VITAE (www.electroncv.com)
The assignment of the scholarship is officially communicated on the candidate’s E-CV, the day and time set on the CALL FOR APPLICATIONS BIOXPARC SCHOLARSHIP deadline.
The quarterly accreditation of royalties will start automatically and, at the same time, the certification of the added value of the scholarship to the intangible asset “Human Resources” of the beneficiary.